Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Time Has Come


Yes, faithful readers, the time has finally come for the ASLTerp blog to insert a picture into a post. I was really just waiting for the perfect picture to find its way to me...and it finally has. This picture is from an episode of The Soup, a show on E! that I don't normally watch, but I saw a video clip of the show on the Internet and knew that I had to find a picture of Spaghetti Cat. I must say that Spaghetti Cat bears a strong resemblence to a certain cat of my sister's. Perhaps Gracie isn't just all fluff from her fur, maybe she's been getting her fill of carbs from large plates of spaghetti?


Anyway, check out the original The Soup clip that debuted Spaghetti Cat and then check out a follow-up clip when Spaghetti Cat makes a random guest appearance on the show. There's also a Spaghetti Cat rebuttal from The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet.


6 comments:

Mike said...

It's a cat. Eating spaghetti. That's crazy!

The Snicklefritz said...

I laughed so hard, it was ridiculous. Just ask the PIC.

But, I must say, Gracie is much cuter (no weird neck). Spaghetti Cat, on the other hand, is simply hilarious. I'm cracking myself up right now just thinking about the SC.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!!!!!!! When they wheeled out the faux Spaghetti Cat in the follow up Soup programs...I almost lost it!!

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this...I want the Spaghetti Cat T-Shirt.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Dude...YouTube removed the "follow-up" Soup clip with the puppet cat...darn it!!

Kris

ASLTerp said...

Well, I'm not going to lie to you...when I read Kris's message that YouTube removed the faux Spaghetti Cat follow-up link from "The Soup," I got a little panicky. And then I figured that I would have to type an addendum to my blog post, so people wouldn't be trying to get to the Spaghetti Cat link and finding only frustration. BUT, just now when I checked, I clicked on the link from my blog post and I was immediately connected to the YouTube clip. So, I didn't have any problems getting my daily dose of Spaghetti Cat.

Unknown said...

Link to unrelated funny cat videos.