Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"The Brainy, Organized One"

I see from the poll results that I have a legion of Simon-lovers out there reading my blog. That's cool, I voted for Simon. I don't know how accurate the poll is though, seeing as I know of at least one person who voted twice. Although, to be fair, if you stop and think about it, my husband definitely is both Simon AND Theodore-ish.

For a Simon-related aside, a couple of years ago the interpreters in my building came up with labels for one another. We had "The Militant One," "The Soft-Hearted One," and "The Brainy, Organized One," just to name a few. I, naturally, was labeled "The Brainy, Organized One."

1 comment:

Bill said...

Simon is the mean, British chipmunk that always insults people. How could he get so many votes? And why isn't Paula Abdul on the list?