Monday, September 17, 2007

Okay, so it's been a week, cut me some slack

Yes, this is my third post of the day. But, I hadn't posted in a week, so I have lots to say. I just emailed a link to my blog to Ma and Pa, and I realized that my last entries were mostly just complaints about the HI teacher. I do have positive things going on in my life, too. Like, Saturday, I went to the KSU football game and watched them totally stomp Delaware State. Looking at a home team winning scoreboard while at Dix Stadium is a little weird. I don't think I ever experienced that when I was a student in the marching band. But, it was Delaware State, so it should be expected that Kent win.
I ran into a couple of good friends from the marching band, too, so that was cool. I didn't get to spend much time talking to them after the game, though, because Mike and I had friends coming over to the apartment and we had to hurry home and finish cleaning. That was cool, too, because we haven't had too many people come over and hang out at our place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

K2, it's good to hear that you are not a total downer. I was beginning to wonder. I mean, at least you gots a husband and friends and stuff.

Furthermore, you gots to be careful about posting complaints about coworkers. If (I know, that's a big "if") they read your blog and have different feelings, you can be liable for libel and defamation of character and... well, other bad legal sounding stuff.